Due to the mass amounts of project request I've been receiving lately, I am forced to lay out the following rules:
PLEASE read these before you request a job, and make sure you understand the following conditions & guidelines.
1) GENERAL: You must give me AT LEAST an entire weekend to work on your request. Please DO NOT e-mail me on monday with information & expect a finished product by Wednesday. I'm extremely busy during the week, and it's impossible for me to just drop everything i'm doing to work on your flier. It just doesn't work like that. Please let me know about the job at LEAST a week in advance. The earlier you contact me, the more time i'll have to work on it, and the happier you will be with the end result. Like everything else, good things take time... this especially applies to artwork & other creative projects.
2) FEE: I charge MINIMUM $100 for each flier design. Final price depends on the actual project... and like in everything else, you get what you pay for. The average range is between $100-$300, although large projects may cost more. NO LESS THAN $100. There are no exceptions. I will give a price estimate right up front, after reviewing the specifications & brainstorming some ideas with the client about what they want it. Considering the prices of other graphic artists out there, i don't think i'm asking too much.
3) PAYMENT DEADLINES: I prefer to be paid within 3 days of project completion (meaning, the files are finished and have been proof-read, and sent to the client/ printer/ etc). However, depending on the situation, i can extend the payment date, as long as i am notified in advance. E-mail or IM me to discuss details. I'm pretty reasonable, and if there's a problem, it can be worked out.
4) PAYMENT METHODS: These will be worked out via e-mail or IM.
5) INFO: When sending information files, MAKE SURE to include ALL the specific info you'd like me to use. I can't read minds, so double-check to make sure you have everything on there. I usually send drafts or "previews" of the cover art when it is complete. Also, before finalizing the projects, i will send drafts to be proof-read, and last minute changes can be made at that time (stuff like adding / subtracting info).
6) SPECIAL REQUESTS: Any specific ideas or requests you may have are best discussed directly, via AIM, e-mail, or phone. If you have a specific way you want something done (examples: Art themed after a certain scene in a movie, with so-and-so characters, or a girl wearing such-and-such outfit, standing in a certain pose, with a blue theme to the whole thing, etc) be SURE to let me know!!!
---[ART TRADES/ COMMISSIONS/ OTHER REQUESTS]--------------
ART TRADES: Sorry, I am not taking any art trades at this time.
COMMISSIONS: Commissions are always accepted. These include (but are not limited to): drawings, full-color images (either traditional media or digital/ CG), Full color prints, Logos, character renderings, and other such things.
Commission prices & other details are to be discussed upon request.
OTHER REQUESTS: Everything else... contact me... we'll work something out.
I think that's all for now. I'll be updating these rules as i find necessary